Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Funny I think I see just the opposite of you....

Interesting. Considering Charles position as a mfg'er willing to lose much with guys like you who may not understand what's going on in high-end audio, I'm rather impressed with Charles' integrity here.

Especially when it seems just about every other mfg'er refuses to utter a sound about these controveries perhaps for fear of what their opinions may do to their marketshare and future product reviews.

Moreover, if Charles is exhibiting outstanding character attributes as a human being in this forum, well that also leads me to believe that he's apt to produce the best product he's able to reasonably design without any tricks up his sleeve or without padding reviewers pockets with money or 10 year loaners.

What Charles has done here in this forum makes me far more likely to look at Ayre products for potential solutions. Especially when as I recall he has a tendency to build his design chassis' out of a single billet of aluminum - which many may not realize has the potential to translate to real and significant performance benefits.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.