Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: One big difference

First, to be clear, this is not about libs and cons and paying taxes - although that's another topic onto itself. Second, I don't believe that anyone in this conversation is naive enough to believe that the world is not unfair and that some people or groups don't benefit at the expense of others. That's not the issue here, we all pretty much realise it's been this way for as long as man has walked the earth.

But, there are scams and then there are... scams. The fractional reserve banking scam is the biggest and longest perpetuated one on mankind and I'm not making this statement lightly. Your reaction which is unfortunately shared by the vast majority in the developed world, simply stems from ignorance - no disrespect intended. Very few people understand how money is created and how the fractional reserve system works or how it was created and much less on how and to what extent it enslaves you.

Now, you may argue that even if you knew exactly what the game afoot was, you'd still be powerless to do anything about it. Well, maybe not immediately, but by understanding your enemy and educating others and certainly your kids, you could in small part make this a better place, maybe not in your lifetime but perhaps for your kids and grandkids.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.