Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

$10,000 Bet

Atkinson, you have claimed in your response "everything else you write or imply is incorrect."

I am willing to have my attorney write up a binding agreement between us that if I take a Polygraph Test in Las Vegas (where gambling is legal), that if I fail to pass I will pay you $10,000. But if I pass such a test you agree to pay me $10,000. I'll cover my travel expenses there from Michigan and the Examiners fee. You and AA members in the area can be witness's. I'll submit to you a list of at least three qualified Testers in the area that you can select from. Having taken a Polygraph Test in the past and for those not aware, the Tester needs to adjust specific wording for tests for them to be successful (oh, I've been required to take such test for the previous work I've done in the Defense Industry, and have taken such a test before to shut up a Lawyer who was making claims). The focus of such a test will be on; the Established Testing Parameters being changed by Stereophile/Atkinson during the ASE evaluation, and your justification that the loads used in the Bench Testing will be seen in the Broadcast Industry.

By the way John, never got my hardware back that I put on loan to Stereophile. Where is it??? I consider keeping it a theft!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.