Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

I've not read the book you referenced, nor does MQA need the high-end community...

... well, not anymore does MQA/Stuart need the high-end community. They already got what they needed several years ago for their propaganda blitz.

In fact, MQA/Stuart never needed the high-end community for their marketing strategy. Rather, they only needed a couple of the more popular magazine editors' endorements for them to claim / imply that the high-end community was behind MQA. That's all they needed for them to convince the average music listener, including the high-end community, that MQA was a performance benefit to all.

And Stuart / MQA got what they needed from the magazines and nothing can change that as they can now use those few early endorsements until time eternity to show all listeners of music that the high-end community is/was behind MQA.

Rather simple actually. Too simple in fact.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I've not read the book you referenced, nor does MQA need the high-end community... - stehno 10:35:07 10/30/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.