Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Wow, what a crock.

Over the years Charles Hansen has had both positive and negative things to say on this forum about S'phile - as shown in the link. I don't remember you ever complaining when he posted a positive comment, or claiming positive posts from him may make you "recuse" yourself from reviewing Ayre products.

IMO your post is tantamount to a veiled threat not to publish your review of one of Charles' products due to his posts here. I see no other way to interpret what you posted. Basically you're attempting to muzzle Hansen. Since when do you base any editorial decisions whatsoever on what transpires on this AA forum? To claim that the Critics forum at AA is so influential with over 70,000 S'phile subscribers that you are even for a moment pondering "recusing" yourself is transparently bogus.

Rather than get into this kind of bs, if you consider Charles' criticism of both MQA and your effusive praise of it to be flawed, simply rebut his posts.

Edits: 10/29/17

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.