Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Quite Possible & True!

TG1954 - "that's all Pat D ever does anyway, disagree with anything a subjectivist says."

Pat D-Cake - It cannot possibly be ""all that I "ever" do, as I have to do lots of other things just to survive. I eat, sleep, shower, shop, bank, talk to my wife, clean, wash dishes, listen to music, rehearse and perform music, do vocal exercises, and lots of other things.

TG1954 - Ok I'll reword this one to: that's all Pat D-Cake ever does on PHP anyway, disagree with anything a subjectivist says. I keep forgetting that you need the obvious explained to you, I'm sorry Pat D-Cake I'll try to dumb down what I say so you'll comprehend it better in the future. I guess I gave you credit for more than the little intelligence you typically display here.

1) ANY component whos sound I speak about is always when used in a system. I realize that NO audio component works by itself, apparently you need that explained to you.

2) Specifications are USUALLY a result of a measurement being taken when speaking about audio specifications. But because there are different types of specifications and you need the obvious explained over & over I say USUALLY because there's also some others like:

a) Maintenance Specifications.
b) Materials Specifications.
c) Operation Specifications.
d) Design Specifications.

3) When I speak about something you, Pat D-Cake I'm refering to when you're here on PHP. I personally don't give a horses pa-toot what you do or say elsewhere in your life. In fact the thought of you showering was a lot more info than I needed or cared to hear about.

Hopefully you won't require the blatantly obvious to be explained to you many more times....

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part." Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.