Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I Write A Long Post To Try To Explain Whats Obvious To Everyone Else To You!.

Pat D-Cake,

I can see we've reached the point where you'll continue on desperately needing to be correct and striving to have the last word. When you get like this there's no possible way to have an intelligent conversation with you. You're next move after this is to start continually twisting the truth and then outright ly#*@. So I'm going to stop wasting my time on this subject with you. As I've stated numerous times you have absolutely NOTHING of value to offer me. So go ahead, have the last word, thump your chest like an ape and feel like you've won the arguement, but at the very least don't lie to yourself. Simply realize you've won nothing, but have succeeded in wearing me down. It's a waste of my time talking with you any further and I have better things to do than repeat the same thing over & over again....

Pat D-Cake, Pat D-Cake faker man,
Create an excuse as fast as you can.
Roll it, pat it, mark it with a B (for Bullsh!t)
Post on PHP for Polly and thee.

Bye, bye either make like nature & hide or go waste someone else's time.

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part." Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I Write A Long Post To Try To Explain Whats Obvious To Everyone Else To You!. - thetubeguy1954 08:42:15 04/05/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.