Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Good Or Bad Nickname?

Pat D-Cake,

I believe even you're intelligent enough to realize whether a nickname is good or bad is not up to the person creating the nickname, but that decision lies with the person receiving it! Take the nickname Wop used for Italians for instance. All it stands for is (WithOut Papers) yet to my father who was born in Sicily it's extremely offensive, to me it's not. See Pat D-Cake? Same word yet one person considers it a bad nickname while another person doesn't consider it a bad nickname.

So you cannot decide Tubey is a good nickname and Pat D-Cake is a bad one, sorry. That said you can call me Tubey or whatever else you like. I'm not so easily offended or angered as you and POLLYinFLA like to insinuate. I'm only attempting to show you, you cannot or at least should not complain about something, you yourself do.

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part." Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.