Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You Mean Like Agreeing & Later Disagreeing With The Same Statement Like You Do Pat?

Pat,

Try having some fun will you? It must be horrible waiting to be able to disagree with something I post. I cannot believe how obsessed you are with everything I say. I've noticed no matter what I say, you'll disagree with it. Here's an excellent example. Back on March 9th you responded to my of: "There are measurements that correlate to everything we hear in audio components be it amps, wires, etc. However the typical measurements used today in audio don’t correlate with what we hear."

You Pat first responded with: "The trouble is that most rationalists accept that as well. jj said the same thing, for example. So there is nothing peculiar to subjectivists here." So first you agreed and stated Real JJ agreed with it and said that most rationalists accept that as well.

Yet now you claim: "KlausR is right. He is much more knowledgeable than I am, so if what he and I say seem to conflict, it much safer to follow him." So now you support Klaus's diagreement with the statement!

So you first support Real JJ's belief that most rationalists accept my statement as being correct AND yet you also support Klaus's objection to my statement! Talk about being 2-faced and having no real postion on the issue! You are truly an audio politician Pat. Now you know why I call you that. You have no real postion you believe, you just disagree with everything I say and find some authority fiqure to back up your disagreement.

You and POLLYinFLA a certainly two of a kind. Both of you are obsessed with everything I say. Even when I leave you two alone you start up more communicatiions with me. Sadly it's you two who are obsessed, not me... Hey isn't that another thing I said you do, but you denied? Putting your traits on others? What a sad, bitter man. Get a real stereo and perhaps you'll finally enjoy this hobby.

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part." Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.