Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

OMG this is hysterical. YOU are going to ditch the computer speakers and DIY a dipole! Mr. Anti-measurement, copious eq

This is all too surreal. The closest thing to live unamplified music being 6" plastic cone boxes - has now suddenly decided that this could not possibly be so?
How pathetic you are. At least admit that your fantasy is over, swallow your pride and get rid of all that crap in your living room. For the money you squandered on those overpriced computer speakers, underpowered music sweetener/eq amp and Dilbert CD player, you could have had a vastly superior audio playback system. A $300 CD player that YOU could not tell from the Dilbert in a unsighted test, a decent preamp (sure, even a tube one) and a full Orion set up would have been less money than the junk you chose to buy - and 1000X better sounding, even to someone as deluded as you.
Now Mr. Anti-science/anti-measurement is going to build his own copious eq dipole? ROTFLMAO. I can hardly wait to see this result. Measurements don't correlate to sound waves according to you, so this "design" of yours will be extremely entertaining for me to watch unfold. What happened to the RCA? How is the chronic ailment going to allow you to build a dipole but not finish the RCA?
Been reading Lynn Olson's DIYAudio thread haven't you!! LOL
Tom, you provide me with endless entertainment. Keep it coming, thanx :-).

cheers,

AJ

The threshold for disproving something is higher than the threshold for saying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of bullshit - Softky

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • OMG this is hysterical. YOU are going to ditch the computer speakers and DIY a dipole! Mr. Anti-measurement, copious eq - AJinFLA 05:37:47 04/07/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.