Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Pat D-Cake Wants To Parrot Others...

Pat D-Cake,

The reason I CANNOT discuss reasonably with the likes of you is you have no opinions of your own SQQWWWAAACCCCK! You simply have nothing of value to add that could possibly lead to a modification of my opinions. You seem to forget that I speak with intelligent, rational objectivists like Roger Russell & Tom Danley. Next to them you pale in comparison and sadly enough are revealed to be a person who simply wishes to muddy the waters and be correct at all costs. You don't want to talk/debate/argue to discover whatever truths there are to be discovered. You want to make converts, to your misguided POV. I'll grant you try to give an apperance of an intelligent rebuttle, and occasionally you almost succeed, but sadly your bitterness always causes you to stumble.
==================================================================
As I read your posts I see you vain attempts to obfuscate what the real topic is, so you can hijack this thread into another Pat D-Cake is always right thread. You mistakenly claim that I'm drawing a generalisation from extremely limited evidence. Perhaps if you let your bitterness, obsession with me and being correct at all costs go you'd realize you're wrong yet once again. I've looked at 100's if not 1000's of specs, which brought me to the conclusion that everyone except a few lunatic-fringe objectivists disagree with. Todays accepted audio measurements that are typically used to define a specific components performance in no way correlates with which component will sound the most realistic. Hence they don't correlate with what we hear! Sorry but that's the sad truth and something you apparently are unable to accept, but that just goes along with your always having to be correct, even when you're not.
==================================================================
Now you're claiming Klaus has had virtually no role in the formation of your basic opinions about audio, opinions which you believe I'm constitutionally unable to grasp. I understand that's what you claim is the truth Pat D-Cake, but the sad fact is all anyone needs to do is go back and re-read your very many posts to see Real JJ opinions were your opinions at one time and now that he no longer posts here Klaus's opinions are starting to be your opinions. I don't believe you honestly have any opinions of your own. IMHO you just parrot the opinions of others, period. Here is something which you seem constitutionally unable to grasp, i.e. I believe you're a weak-minded man who cannot make up his own mind and whose words I seldom if ever trust or believe to be true.
===================================================================
Yet once again we see Pat D-Cake making up pure fiction to support his inabilities to actually form opinions for himself. I quite well understand suspending judgment in the absence of sufficient data. That's what a rational, intelligent person would and should do. But you forget, I don't see you as a rational, intelligent person. Instead I see you as being incapable of making up your own mind Pat D-Cake. What you call suspending judgment in the absence of sufficient data, I see as your simply waiting for some much more intelligent and better informed objectivist to say in a post so you can later reword and parrot the comments, in the quise of reformulating your opinion.
===================================================================
Now as you further attempt to create more chaos by claiming I've still failed to specify just what measurements I'm talking about while I worry about vague generalities. I'm sorry to say you just show how little you understand about audio components, their measurements and how little they correlate with what we hear. You see Pat D-Cake I'm not worried about anything. I have the best sounding audio system I've ever owned. It's considerably superior to anything I can buy in any audio store here in the Orlando area.

It's actually people like you and POLLYinFLA who'd benefit from this if you could let go with all your bitterness and obsession with being correct at all costs. I'm taking about the typical measurements used with any audio component amp, preamp, CD player etc. These supposed vague generalities is just one more lame attempt to get others to do your work for you. If you don't know what today's accepted measurements are and which ones are typically used I suggest you look up some components online. For once get off your lazy ass and do some research on the subject and stop always requiring everyone do your work for you! You are pitiful Pat D-Cake, really you are. You honestly think you're this great debater when the sad fact is you cannot even make up your own mind, SQQQQWWWWWAAAACCCCKKK!

Pat D-Cake Pat D-Cake faker man.
Fake an excuse as fast as you can.
Obscure it and change it and mark it with "B" (for bullsh#t)
And post in PHP for POLLYinFLA and thee.

Ha ha ha at least you're good for a laugh.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.