Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Yeah You're Correct My Baggage Is Called Having To Talk With Pat D! Trust Me It's A Burden I could Do Without...

Pat D,

I don't consider your post to be well thought out. Personally I think you give yourself way to much credit! After reading many of your posts over these last couple of years I've come to consider you to be a parrot. It seems to me that you don't really have a belief system of your own, instead you simply take on the beliefs of the most prominent or intelligent (in your opinion) objectivist who's posting in PHP. Before it was Real JJ and now it appears to be Klaus who dictates what your beliefs are. It doesn't take a lot of thought to parrot the beliefs of others Pat.

As far as your comment is concerned, I most certainly understand that disagreements, criticism and misunderstandings happen in serious discussions, Pat D-Cake! I'm sorry you feel the need to lower yourself and make statements that aren't true in order to make your postion appear stronger than it is. Truely this is just your method of berating me which you claim you don't do! I've noticed you like to berate me like this, but I guess we all have our faults.

The problem with attempting to try and intelligently talk with you, is you have no real opinions of your own, instead you parrot the objectivist that you believe is making the most intelligent arguement at that time, even if that means contradicting something you said just a few days earlier. That's precisely why you agreed then later disagreed with the statement I made. You can attempt to obscure the truth by claiming you simply have had more time to think about my formulation. The truth is in the end you just first parroted Real JJ and now you're parroting Klaus. That sure takes a lot of thinking huh, Pat D-Cake? On 3/09/07 you called on Real JJ as your backup and used what he said, then 21 days later on 3/30/07 you called on Klaus as your backup and used what he said. I guess this is why you and POLLYinFLA get along so well. You both act like birdbrains.

An excellent example of your childish behavior is to criticise my behavior when you act the same way! For Example you stated: "No flames, personal attacks or contentious off-topic comments: The idea is to make this a pleasant environment to discuss audio, not a schoolyard, or name-calling and rock-throwing festival." But then call me tubey. My name is thetubeguy1954, not tubey! Tubey is no less name calling on your part than Pat D-Cake is on mine. But I guess in that warped parrot-mind you feel it's ok for you to call me names, but not ok when I do the same to you, huh? Or you berate me by claiming I don't understand that disagreements, criticism and misunderstandings happen in serious discussions. Pat D-Cake you are a hypocrite at it's finest!

Now if you're too thick to understand that today's accepted measurements are the ones that are typically being used, then that's all the proof I need to realize I simply cannot have an intelligent conversation with you. You're just a waste of my time. Or do you honestly believe today's accepted audio measurements are the ones that are typically not used? Can you imagine that? One scientist looks at another and says "These are today's accepted audio measurements, but typically we don't use them! Typically we use other non-accepted measurements!" Are you really that uneducated? You attempt to seem intelligent with your word semantics but all you do is illuminate to everyone here that your true goal is just obfuscate the topics raised.

The funniest thing about you is how obsessed you are with me and then attempt to convince everyone I'm obsessed with you. You simply cannot refrain from responding to my posts, or having the last word everytime I post. The ONLY baggage I carry is having to deal with a moron like you, even when I'm attempting to raise a topic from a neutral postion, by calling both objectivists & subjectivists unrational or irrational as you prefer. Pat D-Cake you, POLLYinFLA, Clifff and a few others are precisely the irrational objectivists that keep this forum from being what it could be. To me you're a joke with absolutely NOTHING of value to offer anyone here who attempts to have an intelligent conversation. If you're NOT obsessed with me why are you unable to ignore my posts?

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part." Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.