Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You still don't explain what measurements you mean.

TG54
"All one has to do is read the many specifications to see the same specs typically being used over & over again. So the ones being typically used are today's accepted audio measurements."

I see no reason to suppose your second sentence is true. The logical comprehension and extension of "accepted audio measurements" is simply not the same as the "the same specs typically being used over & over again."

As well, we still haven't much idea what you mean by the various terms used and you for the most part refuse to specify. You did mention THD and I pointed out that it comprises various components which (according to the experts like jj and Earl Geddes) need to be given some sort of psychoacoustic weighting--but that evidently passed over your head.

As for the alleged changing my mind, it was only with regard to the validity YOUR formulations in what I took to be casual conversation. I simply have had more time to think about YOUR formulation (KlausR pointed out that taken technically and literally, you made nonsense assertions--and I agreed with him). But for you, it seems someone doesn't have the right to think about what you say and come to a better conclusion about them. GMAB.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • You still don't explain what measurements you mean. - Pat D 12:34:49 04/01/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.