Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Couldn't have said it better myself...

Yep, I obviously don't know what I am talking about...

You haven't shown that you do. And how many books you have on your shelf doesn't either. And of course you yourself said you don't understand it so how can you know what you're talking about regarding something you say you don't understand?

...and Jack Bybee must be a bad guy, because Steve Eddy has figured this out from afar.

Well I certainly don't consider those who engage in fraud to be good guys. How close do I have to be to figure that one out? You're the one who said that the information on his website was intentionally misleading. That's fraud. And Bybee's claiming he's being intentionally misleading in order to keep people from figuring out what he's doing doesn't change that fact. If he doesn't want people to figure out what he's doing, he should just shut the hell up and say "Here, give it a try." If you think those who engage in fraud are good people, fine. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

Obviously, he has never seen the quantum device that Jack Bybee uses, as he presumes that the resistor is the most important part.

If the resistance of the quantum purifier is the resistance of the resistor, then clearly this "near superconductive" material isn't doing anything at all which has anything to do with superconductivity. Of course it's being operated at room temperature so it's not even as conductive as plain ol' wire.

For the record, the newest quantum devices use 0.02 ohm resistors.

Ok, so now Bybee's selling 0.02 ohm resistors. Still doesn't change the fact that there's absolutely nothing going on here which has anything to do with superconductivity.

Steve Eddy is behind on his understanding of these devices.

I understand that if one takes a 0.02 ohm resistor, slap a sleeve of ceramic over it and some end caps, wrap it up in some heatshrink and make up a load of bullshit about superconductivity, they can get you to believe anything.

se

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.