Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Hmmm.

Who knows..

What I do know is that you have told us that Bybee intentionally misleads everybody with the information he has on his website..you have said that he has provided incorrect information to throw everybody off..so that he can maintain an advantage in the market..

Nobody else has claimed he has done so...just you..

So when you throw names and credentials around in support of his dis-information....tsk tsk..

Lets re-cap...

1. Bybee says near superconductivity and electron selection are the reasons his stuff works.
2. JCurl says Bybee is not telling the truth for monetary reasons.
3. Then JCurl says to believe Bybee because Bybee (insert appropriately impressive thing here).

Reminds me of the movie Young Frankenstein, where Gene Wilder says don't open that door no matter what I say..then starts yelling "I was only kidding" from inside the cell.

Ya can't have it both ways John..Your statement that he is misleading us is the most plausible one.

You better be careful though, John...publicly accusing someone of providing misleading statements like that can be construed as libel..If I were Bybee, I'd consider slapping you with a lawsuit...:-)

Cheers, John

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Hmmm. - jneutron 03:19:43 08/05/03 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.