Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Couldn't have said it better myself...

Steve, you are still a fool. I know Jack Bybee, and in fact, spoke to him this evening.

So what? I never claimed that Bybee was a figment of your imagination. Only that he's full of bullshit.

. If you keep up your 'libel' or 'slander' or whatever you want to call it, you could possibly get your butt sued by Jack Bybee. He has done it before with others, who have gone so far as to lie about what he sells to the public.

Great. He's got himself a Harvard lawyer readily available.

For the record, it was Carl Brinkman, an independently wealthy audiophile, formally employed with Linear Technology as a financial officer, who wrote the 'explanation' of the Bybee Technology devices. He was indeed Jack's business partner for several years. He is still my friend and is now pursuing other interests.

Fine. So what's this bit about Bybee slogging along for months through five feet of snow and no shoes trying to figure out how to change the text on his website when the thing's owned by a website developer?

I have approximately 50 textbooks on quantum mechanics in my possession.

Great. Someday perhaps instead of simply possessing them, you might try reading them.

I don't claim any real understanding of the subject, but 'near superconductivity' is a reasonable term, in Jack's case. I have discussed it with Jack Bybee on occasion and am satisfied with the term.

How is calling something which is NOWHERE NEAR superconductive "near superconductive" a reasonable term? You can be satisfied with it if you like. But all you're saying is that you're satisfied with bullshit.

When it comes to the Bybee devices, you are a complete ignoramus. You appear to have NEVER EVEN SEEN a Bybee device. That's obvious from your description of the device as only a .2 ohm resistor.
That resistor is only a minor added component.

Since the quantum purifier's resistance is defined by that 0.2 ohm resistor, it's hardly a minor added component. If you've got a 0.2 ohm resistor, and you add your "near superconductive" material to it and it's resistance is still 0.2 ohms, then the whole issue of superconductivity is just a load of bullshit.

You'll swallow anything, John.

se

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.