Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Couldn't have said it better myself...

This is where SE and I first went at it. Jack Bybee had a company with a website, and the description of how his devices worked, unfortunately was written up by his partner, who is an accountant. It was not checked by me or anyone else for accuracy. There were a few statements, that 'appear' to be wrong. Now, I know that from sophomore physics, they would be wrong, BUT from a quantum mechanical perspective, they were probably more accurate than most of you will ever know.

Not even from a quantum mechanical perspective. Remember what it was that I poked fun at that caused you to get your panties all in a bunch? It was the claim that the electrons in our systems are coursing down the wires at velocities approaching the speed of light.

Their Fermi velocity doesn't even approach the speed of light.

I asked Jack to change the wording on his website, but he could not do it himself. I'm pretty sure that the last real computer he worked with was a Cray 1. I'm sure he had programmers to support him at that time. So, like me, he is not very computer literate, and it took months to change things somewhat.

And it's STILL full of crap!

And this excuse that it took so long to change the web site because Jack's a computer illiterate and was only able to manage to make some changes after stumbling around for months is also a load of crap.

Bybee's web site isn't even registered to Bybee. It's registered to a George Darrell Berglund, also of Half Moon Bay. Berglund is a self-help guru who also owns americandreams.com. He has an MBA and JD from Harvard (though the California State Bar Association slapped him with a public reproval with duties back in 1999) and he practices law in the areas of business, real estate, personal injury, enforcement of judgement, and family law.

Oh, and he also advertises that he does WEBSITE CONSTRUCTION! (though the only website he offers up as an example--cartoonjunction.com--is no longer up and running).

"americandreams.com would be honored to construct and broadcast a striking internet Website for your business, professional practice, organization or other endeavor... Simply telephone or e-mail me -- Darrell Berglund -- through the information and e-mail link provided below! Thank you... and best wishes!"

So is Berglund the "accountant" you blamed all those other errors on? You're telling us that in spite of the fact that Berglund owns Bybee's web site and is in the business of doing website construction, Bybee had to muddle along all on his own for months with only is old Cray 1 skills in order to make a few changes to his website?

He couldn't have simply called up Berglund, the website developer who owns his website and say "Ok, this is what I want the website to say..."?

I'm sorry, John, but everything about Bybee just smells to high heaven. The guy's playing you like a cheap fiddle.

se

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.