Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: "That's the whole problem, Kurt, SIDES!" BRAVO!

One thing I question, though: who are those naysaysers? I can't think of anyone here who is technically a naysayer.

There have been those who have insisted that such-and-such can't possibly make a difference and have cited null results of various blind tests to substantiate their claim.

I can't say that I recall any of those here who are typically labeled as naysayers say such a thing. But my not being able to recall anyone specific doesn't mean they haven't. And I wasn't really speaking of anyone specifically in the first place. I was simply saying that there are indeed those who are just as dogmatic with regard to that position and that I don't find that position any more tenable than the "yeaysayer" position.

The reason I responded to Rod's post is because I don't ever recall seeing anyone (or anywhere else for that matter) insist that all cables are all the same in all respects up to and including resistance. My point being that if you're going to be critical of another's position, at least be critical of a position they actually hold.

se

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.