Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I represent myself

Perhaps it's the rampant imagination of subjectivists that cause them to read what is not written much like hearing what they want to hear. Unless you can quote where I claimed to represent anyone or everyone else.
Kerr? My quote?

Why do subjectivist run way from ABX tests when there are "Not subtle" differences in wires, stones, brass, etc? Are they all cowards? Is it because of the humiliation of all such previous tests, of which there are a GREAT many?
Why do weak minds falter under such simple tests? Where do all those very, very clear differences disappear to? The exits, like all the subjectivists?
I can tell the difference between my speakers and TB54's, blindfolded, standing on a plank above a pool of sharks. Yet you can't hear the difference between wires sitting in an easy chair doing an ABX.
Gee, I wonder why this is LOL.

cheers,

AJ

The threshold for disproving something is higher than the threshold for saying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of bullshit - Softky

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • I represent myself - AJinFLA 15:21:59 10/19/06 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.