Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You Are Both

RBG, you LIE in your rants, so you are both! In fact you're also RBG=Realtime BS Generator as well, so you are all 3!

FYI Honest people rarely LIE argue and attack characters as much as you do! And you are 100% correct I am not lying. I have in fact, presented YOU enough evidence (members of CFAS as witnesses who confirms my skills, I've given you the name of someone (my friend Rick and Mike) else who had similar results etc. So yes you are LYING, you just refuse to accept what I present, there's HUGE difference between those two things.

My many attempts to persuade you are not effective because you don't want the truth, you want to appear to be correct, even when you are wrong, period!

You also LIE when you tell everyone I DEMAND you come to FLA. I have offered you the hospitality of my home, so you could, if you so choose, witness personally my hearing abilities. Yet you LIE time after time telling people here I DEMAND you come. Please provide one link to any post where I DEMANDED rather than offered for you to come to FLA, LIAR!

Thetubeguy1954

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.