Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: The manufacturers who *actually* prey on people are named Sony, Panasonic, Bose, Pioneer... they deliver CR*P! nt

AGREED! I have a Pioneer home-theater receiver that I bought for my wife as a Christmas present. She uses Monsoon Audio FPF-1000's for the front channels and a pair of their multi-media computer speakers that use the exact same ribbom tweeter that's in the FPF-1000 & 3" woofer for the rear channels.

Even my wife who is deathly afraid of those large 845 tubes in my Mastersound instantly recognized how much better her CD's sound on MY system as opposed to her system! Her system is great for DVD movies and just ok for music.

I cannot believe the disservice people like RBG do to the newbies. Anyone if FLA can contact me about paying a visit and comparing the two different systems (soon to be 3 different systems) with the return of my Audio Analoge Puccini, when my wife returns from visiting her family Colombia.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.