Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Another Rant From RBG (( Kerr Read This )))

Notice how RBG=Realtime BS Generator follows the typical Lunatic Fringe Objectivist warped line of thinking?

1) First we have the Realtime BS Generator claiming as if it's a false statement: "So far the best "proof" is TubeNut (that's me) claiming he COULD hear wire differences if he tested himself...".

2) Second we have the Realtime BS Generator claiming I am DEMANDING that he travel across the country to my home! I've never demanded anything. I have offered to provide the PROOF the Realtime BS Generator claims doesn't exist! "IF" RBG wants to know the truth he can come, if he wishes to remain blissfully ignorant, he can and most likely will just continue ranting.

3) Now the Realtime BS Generator states: That's no better "proof" than the typical golden ear boast: "I know what I hear". Which is quite easy to say, seeing as how he refuses to allow the truth and PROOF to be provided for him.

So what do we really have? We have RBG the Realtime BS Generator stating as if it's fact that people CANNOT hear differences in components. Next we have RBG the Realtime BS Generator claiming when I offer to provide PROOF, that I demand he comes to my home. Lastly we have RBG the the Realtime BS Generator stating that's the the same as meerly stating "I know what I hear".

Just like AJinFLA, RBG is Lunatic Fringe Objectivist who doesn't really want to know the truth. He rather LIE and claim he knows no one, can or has heard differences, yet denies every opportuntity presented him to have the PROOF provided as a demand being made on him!

Hopefully you'll see through his BS! But he certainlylives up to his initials huh? RBG = Realtime BS Generator!

Unfortunately, the threshold for proving something is higher than the threshold for denying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of the Lunatic Fringe Objectivist bullshit, from RBG.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.