Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Nor Do You Know The Truth About Wire & You Haven't The Guts To Learn It Either!

AJinFLA,

No one is asking you to worship ANYTHING! You are extremely vocal in critisizing, berating, calling names & denying Subjectivists claims about tweaks and wires, so I'm offering you an opportunity.

You can witness & participate or make suggestions as different interconnects are placed in my system and I attempt to identify them. This way you'll know exactly what the process was and whether or not I either passed or failed in the process.

Personally I think you are afraid you might be proven incorrect and do NOT want to learn the truth that others such as myself can actually do what you cannot, i.e. identify correctly when different interconnects are placed in a system!

Yet when someone fairly close to you extends you and offer and say, come let me provide the proof you require, you respond with NO! I won't be coming to your house of worship anytime soon. Sorry, I'm agnostic remember? Thanks for the offer though. I don't get to hear tube distortion and low rez uncontrolled directivity speaker box sound very often anymore. Artifical flavoring ain't for me. Just not my bag.

But I question if my system is chock full of tube distortion, uses low rez uncontrolled directivity speaker box sound and artifical flavoring how would I possibly be able to hear the differences in interconnects? I would think you'd jump at the chance of watching me fail.

You remind me of Pat D and RBG now, you're always berating, insulting and criticing Subjectivists claims yet the moment someone offers to provide you PROOF that your opinions are wrong, you come up with a myriad of reasons why you won't come to the place where proof can be provided! You can come up with all the fake excuses you want, but the truth is you're afraid of the truth.

You've lost all credability in my eyes....

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.