Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Keep It Up!

AJinFLA,

Still feeling brave hiding behind your keyboard? Still choosing to provoke me with words and insults, i.e. "go seek some professional help for your delusions and anger all at once."

Go ahead AJinFLA keep prodding the pitbull with the stick, but when the day arrives that the dog gets off the chain and happens to find you, don't go running home crying "I was only petting the dog!"

As I said before we both live fairly close in FL and your actions serve no purpose except to provoke me, so why not meet me face-to face? That way you can provoke me realtime & not when not protected by the anonymity of a moniker on a computer! I told you before I am Tom Scata aka thetubeguy1954 in Orlando, Fl. Who and where are you AJinFla?

When the day comes and you change from a taunting little girl to a man with the balls large enough to say to my face what you'll say when protected by the anonymity of a moniker on a computer, call me! FYI my blood pressure is fine. I happen to believe that REAL MEN won't say anything about a person they wouldn't say directly to that person's face. I was assuming, perhaps mistakenly you were a REAL MAN and wanted to offer you the possibility! But as I said before we live fairly close. I also know members of the neighboring Space Coast Audio Society. I'll just wait till the day comes when someone in one of these groups or an audio salon talks about this local guy using ORION speakers powered by QSC amps :^)
I know there aren't to many people around with that combo and the intials AJ.

Good Luck!

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.