Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Get Real or Truthful At Least

RBG states:

1) Objective audiophiles are the most subjective listeners of all (That's ONLY in your mind RBG! You are hardly a subjective listener)

2) We try to compare components playing at the same volumes and hide the brand names because we know they can bias an audition. (The operative word is WE TRY! And "if" bias can effect an audition so much, why do I sometimes prefer the sound of a component I didn't expect to, because it was cheaper or I prefered the looks of another component? Try telling the truth PLEASE!)

3) We want to judge components ONLY by their sound quality -- that's why we try to reduce the possibility of imagined differences which seem to be quite common. (Perhaps the possibility of imagined differences is quite common for YOU and those of your ilk, but not for me and those I associate with.)

4) Our goal is to have audiophiles better understand their true ability to differentiate among wires and electronics. (Your Lunatic Fringe Objectivists beliefs goals are to be right (even when you aren't) knowing the truth plays no part in your goals.

5) We have found our own abilities to differentiate among wires and electronics do not seem to come close to matching our ability to hear differences among speakers and rooms. (Need to better train your ears than lad.)

6) That implies speakers and rooms are more important than wires and electronics if better sound quality is a primary goal. (Only in RBG World is such an implication made.)

7) Test results so far suggest they are much more important. (What tests results? Some specifics please, done by whom, when and where? RBG please regale us with your extensive knowledge of tests of speakers vs wires and how the results provided proof that so far suggest they are much more important. I'll be waiting.....)

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.