Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

EXACTLY!

Clark,

Even more ridiculous was AJinFLA supposed "defense" of: "Am I nut's not to like the euphonic coloration of tubes?" Who said AJinFLA had to like how my system sounded? The invite was to prove I could hear differences in interconnects and speakerwire. One doesn't need to like how my system sounds or be "converted" to tubes in order to witness a test!

You would think AJinFLA would jump at the chance to disprove me and be able to post that information here. In fact I would think it would be rather difficult for me to detect the differences in interconnects and speakerwire due to "euphonic coloration of tubes" distorting the signal in my system, "IF" AJinFLA is correct in his assessment of it!

AJinFLA through many insults and provocations wants to be able to spout his Lunatic Fringe Objectivists religous beliefs that interconnects and speakerwire sound the same. Yet we Subjectivists cannot respond without be told to calm down. I wonder why AJinFLA cannot just be happy? Why does AJinFLA have the overwhelming desire to spread "his truth" to us non-believing Subjectivists?

Of course like the rest of the Lunatic Fringe Objectivists here on AA, AJinFLA always carries his Official Objectivist Trump Card, i.e. if the differences heard are real and not imagined, there's a faulty cable or component that needs to be replaced or repaired (I guess being able to divine these things WITHOUT testing is a part of the Lunatic Fringe Objectivists religions faith.)

Of course I think AJinFLA's comment about the Mark Levenson ML-2 power amps "...(yes, I consider the amps like the ML's you liked, with its deliberately equalized response, to be defective)." While owning and using QSC & Harmon Kardon solidstate power amps as references is perhaps the best insight into his actual poor hearing acuity and lack of familiarity with live music.

The threshold for proving something is higher than the threshold for denying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of AJinFLA's Lunatic Fringe Objectivist bullshit - TS

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.