Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Nor Was I, I Was Being Facetious.

We already know that AJinFLA is afraid that he might be converted! It's so much easier to berate, insult, mislead & critic like AJinFLA does, than it is to actually have something proven to him.

AJinFLA's makes the ridiculous equation that hearing differences in wires is the equal of waiting up for Santa or seeing the Virgin Mary in a piece of glass. Perhaps his even more ludicrous defense of: "Am I nut's not to like the euphonic coloration of tubes?" Is seen as an assinine statement to make considering he's never heard my system, so how does he know whether there is or isn't euphonic coloration of tubes present?

I'd also like to know how disliking the sound of my system prevents him from witnessing whether or not I can detect when different interconnects or speakerwire are in my system? Hopefully the real truth that AJinFLA doesn't want to know if I can actually detect when different interconnects or speakerwire are in my system is plain for all to see!

AJinFLA just wants to argue & espouse his Lunatic Fringe Objectivist statements than discover the real truth about whether or not I can detect when different interconnects or speakerwire are in my system. Otherwise if AJinFLA did come over and I PROVED I can detect when different interconnects or speakerwire are in my system he'd have nothing to write about on A.A. anymore. That's probably what he's most afraid of most! It would kill him not to be able to insult and berate us Subjectivists. Afterall look at his posts, AJinFLA spend more time insulting a persons beliefs and berating their components than he does responding to their actual comments.

To be honest I don't think AJinFLA cares one way or the other. He prefers being a troll who starts the flames...

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Nor Was I, I Was Being Facetious. - thetubeguy1954 11:11:57 10/19/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.