Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

You LOL at me?

Sadly, you do not know what you are LOL….

You seem not cable to understand even a fraction of nature of this subject.

Do you know why record industries go with SACD for classical music?

Do you know how much and what levels of instruments produce sound beyond 20 kHz?
http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~boyk/spectra/spectra.htm#link5

Do you know why people buy expensive tweeters, even their ears cannot hear that high freq (you think they stupid, or you are so smart to know all)?
http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=293

Do you know why ones (myself in this case) need a Lowther PM4A driver has so huge magent (2.1 T -- world strongest magnet for a speaker – over 20 lb in weight) while it only needs 1 -2 watts to drive?

Ye, go back to your Rock/Pop music, you find yourself trapped here without a clue of meaning on “a perfection of sound reproduction”. You cannot just cannot, just not capble to define such “reference” for your sound reproduction. Sure, there are live Rock concert, most are “electronic” sound through speakers….only couple (or few) sound source points played on the stage…..As for studio recording, often lack of meaning “liveness”. I bet you never went a classical music concert expericed such hundred instruments, played as each natural sound source propagates through air to your ears. you will never understand how the composited sound waveform reaches to your ears are far complex and rich at time point. So, for crows, like you, who pro-CD and Rock/Pop lovers, has no clue of SACD benifits: Hi-Rez Recording industries have no interesting wasting time and effort on your Rock/Pop.... no needed, indeed.

checked your hobby, you seem to like photograph too. I bet if you ever took nature and landscape photos and enlarged over 26 x 32 " prints.
You probally stick with your 35mm camera or low Rez digital. Have you used medium or large format cameras before??? I bet not.
You will never understand what really means of perfection of "Sound reproduction" and "imaging reproduciton"...
get lost...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.