Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: the only possible answer is "self delusion" you will of course someday realize how bad CDs sound

So you've never got goose bumps while watching a concert/musical footage on TV or when listening to the radio in the car? You've never experienced the times when the power of the music overpowers the deficiency of fidelity to move you? I'm not arguing that RBCD is perfect sound or even the best sound, what I am arguing is that there is sufficient quality for a huge percentage of the worlds listeners to enjoy, become involved in and to be passionate about the music it contains. You say you have nothing against other people listening to red book but that is wrong as you believe such people are delusional. You're never ever going to understand that it's the music not the fidelity that a lot of people crave. I'm sure you love your music via SACD and that's a great thing as music has the power to bring an area beauty and pleasure to our lives, but please don't look down quite so far on those who enjoy music a different way.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: the only possible answer is "self delusion" you will of course someday realize how bad CDs sound - Interested 11:57:28 03/21/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.