Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Okay, who's been poking Magilla the Gorilla?

cheap-Jack took a deep breath and let out this delerious fit (sponsored by Skeptic Lunatics Inc.):

>>You quoted some Joe Blow's MP3 freezing story which was a soap show rather than any properly implemented experiment. Can't you read his show is a joke? Read Presto's post above with your eyes open up & learn.

What's a kiddie's MP3 to do with adults' HiFi audio we are all involved here in PHP? Here is not kindergarten, sonny. Go smart by stealing body's freezing story on an interconnect or a valve. Would it be more convincing? Don't tell me you still play MP3, boy.

So can't answer my simple question? Your smoke mirrors can't fool any adults here. You can't even tell us how experienced you are involved in home freezing of any audio components because you have not done ANY! Admit it you are a liar & a loser. Don't lie to yourself & me. I am not born yesterday.<<

Well.... you sure WRITE like you were born yesterday.

(Oh sorry, shhh... he's not finished....).

>>I can see since day one you talk big emply. Now you prove it yourself again this time, so obviously. Your moot excuse confirms your being so helpless & desparate. Why not fabricate a story how successul you did with your freezer work & see if it will pass me?

What "65 DBT-fanatics all barking out charges"? Mind your foul language as PHP is a dedicated place for DBT discussion in caes you dont know.

Go home & learn more befor wasting more bandwidth here.<<

This is your idea of "quiet & civil", cheap-jack? I'm sorry, but this incoherent rant isn't even good enough to pass for "Chinglish", so I'm not going to deign to respond to it. I will only say, derived from the few parts of your diatribe that were legible, that I wrote -no- "foul language" to you in my post (in fact, -you- are the one who wrote foul language in the title of your reply to me), and only asked you what problems you had with my test. Then you basically went into this impression of a gorilla in a cage that someone's been poking a stick at. c-J, I don't know what you're smoking these days, but I have a feeling your real name is "cheap-Crack". Just lay the pipe down and leave it at home the next time you answer someone's post.

p.s. Before I forget, thank you for demonstrating how hysterical, insulting and foul-of-mouth that people often are here in response to my comparatively staid posts. That's why I didn't report your unprovoked flaming rant to the mods, even though I'm sure it's warranted. I don't want it deleted. It hurts your equally hysterical friend Jim's case, and it makes mine. Write a few more like it, and I'll give you points, okay? You can trade 'em in for cool bubble gum cards.

Objective Audiophile 2007

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Okay, who's been poking Magilla the Gorilla? - Posy Rorer 22:10:52 04/12/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.