Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: After I establish something to my own satisfaction...

>>With an estimated ten thousands points yet to be determined in the audio matrix, it does seem rather hopeless -- does it not? -- to *require* DBTs. Such ill-advised procedures would only delay progress, enabling the Sonys and Boses of this world to profit further.<<

If anyone "requires" DBTs of the freeze effect, I have no problem with them doing that. Only if they're going to ask -me- to do it for -them-, when it's -their- belief system. That I have a problem with. (And as far as I can tell from reading the little grey box at the top of the forum, it doesn't say everyone has to provide DBT's for every claim they make). I have no problem hearing differences in the files linked, but with those files, I have provided an easy means for anyone to do DBTs to their heart's content on the freeze effect, if they don't trust their own ears. And if anyone tells me I'm full of shit over something I positively identified? They're also welcome to, ah... take their licks!

Objective Audiophile 2007

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.