Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

cheap-Jack: Stop your character attacks. If you can't debate the audio content, dont respond.

Hi.

>>This is a technical plaza, not a showplace for your jokes. <<

Well, let's see... every one of your posts that I have read so far, has turned out to be a joke. So, are you being ironic with me again, or just plain hypocritical?

>>Domestic freezing is the "same principle" as cryogenics???? Give me a break !!!!!!<<

Jack, are you -really- this stupid, or are you just pretending to be? Because you're doing a very good job of convincing me you are. Despite me having never talked about cryo and you insisting on obsessing over it regardless, I can't believe how many times I have already explained to you that you got it wrong, I never said the two were the same. And yet one more time, you want to waste my time with your nonsense strawman about cryo being the same operating principle. If you are too dense to understand what someone is saying to you after this many times, give up. I'm not going to entertain you insulting me and attacking my character because YOU are too stupid to understand what I wrote. Go back to school Jack, learn about CONTEXT.

>>Ignorance is not a guilt. But you're far far beyond.<<

I guess I must be as far away as you are to a dictionary. You keep doing some really screwy things with your syntax, fellow. And you're being ironic again. As I've proven, you're the one who's ignorant. I've written message after message of detailed refutations to your arguments. In response, all you've done is scream your fool head off at me, misconstrue everything written said to you because you have absolutely no reading comprehension skills whatsoever, and post loud, inane, ignorant and misguided character attacks. As I have shown in my previous post to you, throughout your record here you have accused others of the being stupid & ignorant, because you were too stupid & ignorant to understand what they were saying. So I hate to tell you, but you're the joke.

Now listen carefully: I have attempted to engage you many times now in serious debate on audio matters with detailed, attack-free responses. Every single time you ignored them, and if you responded at all, it was only to attack my character. STOP READING MY POSTS. You're too dumb to understand what is being said to you, too intellectually dishonest to formulate a reply to a reasoned debate, so you have no further business with me. At one point, you said you didn't want me to reply to your posts others, so great, then don't reply to mine.

Objective Audiophile 2007

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • cheap-Jack: Stop your character attacks. If you can't debate the audio content, dont respond. - Posy Rorer 10:50:05 04/11/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.