Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Pat Your Obsession With Me & What I Is Showing Again.

Pat,

Just in case you don't know SARCASTIC means marked by bitterness and a power or will to cut or sting. SARCASTIC implies an intentional inflicting of pain by deriding, taunting, or ridiculing.

I believe Clifff was intentionally taunting, or ridiculing me. To make the insinuation: I was once again making a leap of faith between "improving life of missile pcbs" and things sounding better. After and in spite of the fact that I stated specifically:

1) I do not know for sure.
2) I'm still undecided myself, but I am leaning towards believing it does affect wires, circuit boards, tubes, transistors, inductors etc.
3) Thus the question is really not does cryoing affect these components, but rather is the affect a postive one that leads to a more realistic replication of live music? That still remains a question everyone has to answer for themselves.

As ALL 3 of those comments are a far cry from Clifff's suggestion that I was taking a leap of faith that things WILL sound better, Cliff was definitely being sarcastic when he made that remark.

Now to address the comment you made that "...saying something (I) agree with is sarcastic?" It certainly can be "IF" it's done in a way that's meant to be inflicting of pain by deriding, taunting, or ridiculing or if it's marked by bitterness and a power or will to cut or sting. Just like you're attempting to do with this post. I don't want to argue with anyone here. But a few of you seem intent on provoking those types of responses. Pat why not do us both a favor and just ignore my posts? I know I'll be a lot happier if you do.

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part.” Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.