Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I'll give you three guesses. First two don't count...

May Belt:"Why is not Prop Head section inundated with engineers describing THEIR experiences and THEIR sound after trying this technique?"

Engineers are supposed to be doing subjective appraisals of tweaks in Propeller Head Plaza according to May Belt. I though PHP was for technical or scientific discussions, and not sharing of subjective appraisals made during uncontrolled and highly biased test conditions.

May Belt: "Over 20 years since it was first described as improving the sound of audio equipment and my questions are even more pertinent than if I had asked them 20 years ago. Precisely because engineers have had plenty of time, in that 20 years, to do all the experiments they would need to do !!!"

Once again - engineers to the rescue. People make claims, but 'some nameless and faceless and unpaid engineers' are supposed to do all the work.

It is the sole responsibility of the individual(s) making the claim to provide supporting evidence and refute any contradictory evidence NOT those who may doubt the accuracy of the claim.

Why is this so hard for people to understand?

Cheers,
Presto

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.