Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: FWIW.....

"The whole purpose of PHP is to make either of these two statements and then attempt to back them up with a scientific of technical explanation. That's what all the fuss is about."

Does a rule here explicitly state this? If there is such a rule, the original poster could be cited for inducing violation of the rule. I'd then respond by stating "Can you please ask the question on another board? Stating opinion without backing it up with scientific proof is prohibited here."

Note I also stated this in the context of "I think"..... It's an opinion. And I'll state that opinion again and again. (Unless a rule here expressly restricts non-scientifically-backed opinion.) If I think an otherwise harmless tweak works, I'll state that opinion. And any disagreement is accepted.

The one forking the money for any tweak product only needs proof for himself, not anybody else.

Just like I'd never fork over money for tweaks I think don't work. And people are welcome to disagree with that opinion too.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.