Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Why Hold Our Breath When You Just Make Unsubstantiated Claims?

Richard,

Even though I usually disagree with your POV I find your arguements are rational and usually well thought out. It's a shame to see you resort to saying things you make up as if they're facts when doing so in an effort to make you appear correct in your beliefs.

For Example: What extensive scientific testing have you done that substantiates your theory of: Golden Ears usually compare two components playing at different volumes and then declare they sound different?

Just because you may have witnessed this happening on the odd occassion doesn't make it the thing that's usually done. In fact your stating this is no different than my claiming objectivists usually just make up stories as needed to support their POV and then declare these stories provide proof they're correct.

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part.” Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.