Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: You're still confused, newcomer!

>>Take a deep breath & read my post below again to May Belt re cryoing vs domestic freezer. Totally different ballgames, pal.<<

First of all, I'm not your "pal", so don't call me "pal". Secondly, take a deep breath and read my response below to your turgid complaint about lowering one's voice and being civil. That is -not- what you are doing here by titling your post "You're still confused, newcomer!". And for someone who's as perpetually confused as you are (yes, I did some background research on you), it's not even funny in an ironic way for you to accuse others of being confused, for no reason. And when I say "ironic", I'm referring to the fact that you stupidly criticize me for being "confused" about the differences between cryo & domestic freezing, when nowhere in this thread, or my entire posting history from since the day I was born, have I ever stated to you or anyone else that there are no differences between cryo & domestic freezing. Since you're big on proof, why don't you prove that I stated otherwise? Should be easy enough.

So, are you less confused? Because I dont want the next bit to confuse you once again.... I have not discussed the cryo version of the freeze effect, but I will say now (based on reports from others) that I don't believe the cryo & domestic freezer are "totally different ballgames" wrt the effect, as you stated. Nor do I have any reason to believe that you conducted proper tests comparing the two, using the same item. But I'm not really interested in discussing this aspect anyway. The cryo is off limits to most testers, the domestic version is easy for anyone to try.

Finally, re: your rude remark about telling me to read your post again... what happened, did you poke yourself in the eye? Not only did I read that msg, I responded to it like yesterday, and you never replied. But then you never replied to my other response to you, because you couldn't even understand what I was explaining to you about ul certification.

>> What "20+ year old idea" you are referring? Cryogenics or domestic freezing? <<

Domestic. Sorry, i thought that was obvious...

>>If it was domestic freezing, explain to us how it can improve the sound?<<

You did cryo tests, right? Same principle.

>>As I already posted below, I went through this tedeous domestic freeze excercise. I know too well about it. But do you?<<

Don't be arrogant, Jack. I know more than you about it, as I have more (and longer) experience with it than you do. Don't assume you "know too well about it" because you went and did one test under the "tedeous process". You don't hardly know anything about it. Nor does it sound to me like you're all that interested in it. Why dont you start off by telling where did you hear about it, and what/why did you test?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.