Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Heres My Info

Robert,

Unlike POLLYinFLA I don't require the "safety" of an audio forum's moniker. I'm NOT afraid to admit what my real name is nor am I afraid to admit what my real address is. That's what happens when someone like myself behaves like a grown man should and does. POLLYinFLA on the other hand behaves like a scared, sick, demented little 12 year old boy trapped in a man's body. His constant childish taunts desperately requires the "safety" the anonymity of a moniker provides. Otherwise somewhere, someday, when Polly least expects it, someone might actually want to pay him a visit to discuss just how funny all his "joking" & "needling" really was to them! That way they can laugh about it all together.

But Polly really doesn't want to happen. For some strange reason Polly feels that if someone wants to talk with him face-to-face about his "joking" & "needling" they are threatening him. I cannot imagine why Polly would feel this way if he was honestly "joking" & "needling" as he claims. After all "if" all Polly's taunts were honestly simple "joking" & "needling" like he claims they are, how or why would anyone possibly be offended? Is it possible that in his heart Polly knows he really wasn't "joking" & "needling" and perhaps that is what scares him? Or is it possible that Polly has been told by some of the people that are the brunt of his "joking" & "needling" that it doesn't feel like "joking" & "needling" to them? Is it possible that after being told this, Polly simple said to himself "I don't care how they feel about what I say." and just continued taunting some people anyway knowing they didn't recieve his comments as "joking" & "needling?"

Fortunately for POLLYinFLA I happen consider him to be just like an itch I cannot scratch or like a dog barking late at night when I'm trying to sleep, i.e. he's a certainly a great big pain-in-the-ass but he's also definitely he's not even worthy of my time and effort it would take to actually threaten him. Besides based on how Polly posts I honestly believe he's has the mental capacity of a child and I don't believe anyone should threaten children. Anyone who might want to visit Polly should consider that IMHO Polly would probably behave like a little girl and call the police..."Help me please I'm being threatened, by a great big man!" Hopefully one day HEMORRHOIDinFLA will grow up, act like a man, and actually start discussing different audio POVs as opposed to constantly taunting and insulting everyone whom he disagrees with. Hopefully that will happen, but me? I'm definitely not holding my breath...

My address is:

Tom Scata
1450 Marsh Creek Ln
Orlando, Fla. 32828

Email is:

thetubeguy(at)yahoo.com

Thanks, Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Heres My Info - thetubeguy1954 13:24:33 03/27/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.