Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: My apologies for my tardy reply...

> I'm too busy right now to give your post the attention it deserves
> and requires.

It does not deserve or require much attention - this is a chat page on a nutty audiophile site.

In addition, I wrote it from memory without checking a single piece of correspondence (how much attention does that deserve?) because I was trying to get you to look at the wood rather than the trees.

> I've started composing a response, but haven't the time to finish it
> before tomorrow evening at the earliest.

OK but I would appreciate a response at the level of my posting and not more trees. Or, if it has to be trees, can I have just the trees of relevance to Kramer and not all the other ones.

> There is a thread at JREF Forums entitled "My Struggle"

The threads either side load but this one doesn't. Is it huge? Has it been removed and, if so, do you know why? If you have posted other peoples private emails to you there could be quite reasonable reasons for removing it.

> If the link proves problematic for you as well I will provide the
> emails from my own archives.

Thanks for the offer but I really am only chatting on a website to find out about audiophiles.

Perhaps I should add that even if Kramer made a whole bunch of mistakes processing your application and is now covering up (for which I have seen no evidence) it doesn't change anything that is worth bothering about. You would have failed the JREF test as you have either found out by now or could easily find out by getting someone to test you.

I am content. You would be more content if you made an effort to bring this thing to a close by hearing some uncomfortable truths from somebody you trusted. Posting here is not going to help. I am sure you will dismiss the likes of clifff and myself and symphathetic responses from other audiophiles will only prolong the matter.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.