Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

POLLYinFLA Is A Coward Who Hides Behind His PC

Robert,

POLLYinFLA thinks of himself as a hot shit sitting in a champagne glass when the sad reality is he's only lukewarm diarrhea floating in a dixie cup!

Go back and read his posts. He seldom if ever says anything intelligent about audio. If when he isn't being hateful in the guise of "joking" & needling" he talks like some uneducated moron. His comments here: "Nice looking woofers. Wonder who makes?" sounds like something a 6 year old would say instead of an adult.

POLLYinFLA typically prefers to berate & disparage anything & anyone that doesn't line up with his views on audio. This is all done in a "joking & needling" manner, or so he claims. As I said many times before POLLYinFLA acts like a sick child that likes to torment animals. I can see him as a child prodding a pitbull with stick feeling secure in the knowledge that the chain will protect him. Just like he feels safe prodding people here on PHP feeling secure in the knowledge that his moniker anonymity will protect him.

Well one day the chain is going to break or he'll misjudge it's length and the dog will get him. I can see him now running home crying to mommy "I was only petting the dog" just like he says to me "I was only joking & needling you." I don't know how many times this idiot needs to be told, IF the person you are "joking & needling" doesn't recieve it as "joking & needling" it ceases to be so!

Yet in POLLYinFLA's sick, twisted, demented mind he believes those he irritates are the ones who needs therapy. This demented horses ass is the one who gets enjoyment out of provoking people and then telling them they have anger problems. The idiot doesn't even see the difference between anger and being irritated. I see him as an irritating little child. You don't get angry with an irritating child, you discipline them! I'd love to see this sick SOB stand in a crowd of some hate group and shout out something they'd find offensive and then tell them I was only "joking" & needling" you. Of course we all know that would never happen. POLLYinFLA only "jokes" & "needles" when a length of chain or PC anonymity prevents those from telling who's actually doing it.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • POLLYinFLA Is A Coward Who Hides Behind His PC - thetubeguy1954 10:43:48 03/22/07 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.