Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Sadly, that's the reply I expected.

"RY - Too bad you didn't more than glance at my post. You might have noticed a few things.

I've stepped in dog crap without "noticing things" before, so forgive me."

Very nice, AJ. That's the kind of comment that I'm certain led to your troubles with the neighboring kids "growing up" (I use the term very generally).

"RY - The Shakti wsa a gift from someone who wanted to see how I would respond. I didn't buy it, nor did I want it.

I got a voodoo doll once, with the suggestion that putting it near my stereo would affect the sound. But of course, I didn't try it, since my science based education allows me to comprehend stupid rubbish when I see it.

RY - I was surprised because it had an effect. It made it worse.

I'm not surprised."

You have stepped in your own this time, AJ. You acknowledge it had an effect. Why would it if your "science based education" (a claim I have serious doubts about) tells you it must be "stupid rubbish."

"RY - You may also remember that if it hadn't been for your disfunctional persona, I would gladly have sent it to you for a thorough debunking.

What purpose would that have served? Would you like me to debunk 2+2=5 too? I have more entertaining things to do with my dysfunctional pals here, like you and tubey."

Dysfunctional? How you got to that conclusion must have something to do with your "science based education" no doubt. You don't have a post at hand that shows me being dysfunctional, do you? Guess that just makes this another in a long line of examples of your borish taunting.

"RY - I have no "tweaks" in my system.

You have awareness of what "tweaks" are? You can't even spell the one's in your system? I'll link the spelling for you below LOL. Do you know that weak minded folks *never* consider or assess themselves to be weak minded? Don't think about that too much :-)."

A couple of things: first, thank you for correcting my spelling. Did I add an extra "t" to Shunyata? I'll correct that as soon as I can. We're fortunate to have someone as helpful as yourself to point out that spelling is more important than content. However, I'm not as caring, so I have no problem pointing out to you that the use of an apostrophe to signify pthe plural condition is entirely incorrect. You have constructed the possesive.

Now to content: I know what tweaks are, but do you? Power cords aren't tweaks, they're just power cords. Surely your "science based education" gave you the tools to understand the link from your wall outlet to your "amp." I would say that "tweak" is necessary, and I'll bet you have a power cord or two as well. I have no Geoff Kait "product," no green pens, no foamcore headshell mounts, no ceramic cable elevators, no shun mook mumbo jumbo. I'm as amazed at auudiophile gullibility as you are, but you have somehow deduced that I'm "dysfunctional" and "anti-science." I think you need to reassess your own procedures for arriving at conclusions. They're faulty. Read your second-to-last sentence in the paragraph referenced above: pay attention.

"RY - You're certainly not as interesting as Soundmind. At least he had ideas worth debating.

He tried arguing from a scientific point of view with anti-science loons like yourself, on an audiophile website of all things. An utter waste of time. Where did it get him?"

Sorry AJ. Wrong again. We never argued about content, as I've never taken an "anti-science" position. Soundmind was a pedantic bully. He's not here because he was an ass: too bad, because unlike you, he offered content that is sorely missed.

The last word is yours, AJ. The record of your posts stands as a testament to bad behavior. With all the anger you have coursing through your veins, I'd be surprised if you actually enjoyed this hobby at all. That's a sad thing, as there is a lot of goodness out there to enjoy. Good luck working that out.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.