Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

My apologies for my tardy reply...

I'm too busy right now to give your post the attention it deserves and requires.

I've started composing a response, but haven't the time to finish it before tomorrow evening at the earliest.

I would like to comment briefly on the notion that I waffled on test dates. This simply is not true. I was firm with JREF all along that Aug. 1 - Aug. 15, 2005 were the dates that worked for me. Kramer stated on March 31st, 2005 that JREF wished to see the testing take place in June. I provisionally agreed, with reluctance, if the June dates were vital to JREF for some reason, by days end they stated that June testing was not vital and it appeared that the matter was settled.

There is a thread at JREF Forums entitled "My Struggle" where I have posted all of my correspondence with JREF up to the date of the "My Struggle" thread creation date. If you wish to investigate my take on the matter, go to this thread and view the correspondence from March 31st, 2005. This thread is not opening for me at the moment or I would have provided a direct link. If the link proves problematic for you as well I will provide the emails from my own archives.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.