Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: I don't think so, AJ.

RY - The Shakti stone made it worse, but I didn'y notice anything at all until I removed it after 3 weeks. Besides, the only "support group" for audio that I'm engaged with is here, and this is growing mighty thin.
If you weren't always such a turd in the punchbowl around here, I'd send it to you for your own experiment. But that would imply that I respect your thoughts and that I would value your conclusions. Neither of those positions is likely given your bully-of-the-sandbox behavior.

Thanks but no thanks Robert. Things like the Shakti are geared more towards yourself and thedubeguy. I have absolutely no doubt that it would have a very real effect on you. It's supposed to. I also have no doubt that the folks who fall to the ground writhing from voodoo spells are feeling very real effects. That is precisely how things are supposed to work. Incredibly strong minds that are not propped up by crutches will certainly experience things like this.
Mine is far to weak to support the Shakti or the Magic brick that affected my good friend Tom.
Good luck with your endeavors and payments towards these great causes.
Folks like Kait and Belt need strong minds like yours to form the symbiotic relationship of Audiophilia supply and demand.
Enjoy.

cheers,

AJ

The threshold for disproving something is higher than the threshold for saying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of bullshit - Softky

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.