Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Ultimately...

Firstly, sorry you feel threatened, but factually I never attacked you. I commented on your continuing bullying behavior. Remember, I am one of those "lets all get along" types. Attacking you would be totally out of character. Unfortunately your behavior in this thread continues to reinforce general impressions about your online persona.

Secondly, atheist, religious or not, unless you have had your head completely in the sand, or other dark orifice, the last few decades or so, radical fundamentalism is pretty much common secular knowledge. It is your constant, narrowly defined dogma, that vilifies any dissent, that is, IMO, akin to the radical fundamentalists that are a plague on humanity.

Quite honestly, I doubt the other EE's need you to ride in and save them from the unwashed audiophile hoards. Seems to me almost all of them are confident enough in their training and experience, to be able to make their cases or simply just let the "tweakism's" pass. Sadly some folks just haven't evolved to that level of maturity. Anything that deviates from THE dogma must be attacked, discredited and ridiculed.

The OP deserved better treat than he received. But, that reality has become the norm in the SET Asylum. Any defense, by anyone, is immediately met with the dogma deluge. Anyone who posts in support or defense get attacked, demeaned and "credentialed" ad nauseum.

So I really doubt The Bored is going to call me to task for questioning your continuing behavior.

Cheers,
Geary

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.