Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Richard Bassnuts: did someone forget to change your diapers?

>>John Dunlavy used to write online posts about how he'd tell Dunlavy speaker listening panel members he was going to change speaker cables and then sent his assistant behind the speakers. After that the listeners would hear some sonic difference(s).
But in fact Dunlavy wrote that his assistants never changed any wires! <<

Yeah, fool, so? What's your point? That you're a fool? We know that already. Tell me something I don't know.

>>You think ABX tests are a "simple religious experience"?<<

Does it help you understand what someone says if you repeat it? Do you want me to write more slowly?

>>"I know what I hear" subjectivity offers the opportunity for unlimited audio fantasies!<<

And unlimited possibilities of high fidelity. You're the loud-mouthed fool who bills yourself as "The Subjective Audiophile 2007", so I'd say the fantasies are yours.

>>Like in your world where moving a dime on top of a speaker by 1mm makes an audio difference to your "Plantimum Ears" <<

So you're not just a fool, you're a -deaf- fool. What else is new. Sounds like you're jealous of anyone with a working pair of ears, to me. Or a working brain that can think for itself, for that matter. Admit it, you really identified with the scarecrow in Oz, didn't you?

>>Ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahaha.
ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS!<<

How would you know that, fool? Oh, because you're a fool. I almost forgot. Fools always pretend to be experts on things they know absolutely nothing about, with no real evidence to back up their foolish half-arsed opinions. Good music reproduction, or even knowing what that is, is only ever going to be in YOUR dreams. Now tee off, you hysterical fool.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.