Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Yeah, whatever

>>FWIW, in future there's no need to write more than a line or two if your goal is to reply to me personally. I never manage to read much farther than that before my eyes glaze over anyway.<<

Wow. You can't read beyond a line or two before your mind starts wandering? That would go far to explaining why you have such trouble following what people are trying to explain to you. Thanks for clarifying that for me, I was really having difficulty figuring that one out. I'm actually unusually impressed by that Jim, because it must have been terribly challenging acquiring a Phd. One or two lines at a time. However, I'm unlikely to shorten my posts for you, or anyone for that matter, because I write for myself first and foremost, anyway. Feel free to read the first 1 or 2 lines. :)

>>There's something peculiarly disorienting about your posts, like a drug or something.<<

It's the subliminal stuff I put in between my lines that does that. Or possibly the mushrooms you took in the sixties that may have fried half your brain cells? Who knows! ;-)

Regards,

Posy

"Tennessee Williams...
Let your inspiration flow
Let it be round
when we hear the sound
of the springtime rivers flow..."

- Wild Children, Van Morrisson

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.