Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

It was logically inevitable

TG54,

Do you realize that by displaying such anger and animosity over mere words typed on a computer screen, you are proving exactly what I have been saying? I say that subjectivism is illogic and irrationality and you say no, no, no and then do what? Did you understand that I knew precisely how an illogical and irrational person would react when I typed what I did? (You know the jihadists and the inquisitionists couldn't/can't think rationally either)
The lashing out at folks like me or any of the other objectivists merely serves to prove a point. Calm yourself and think for a moment. If you can.
I'll bet that they offer a logic class at your local university (it was part of the curriculum when I was in Electrical Engineering college and I'm sure it still is). Try enrolling in at least that, if not some of the actual Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and other core classes so that you can start to come to grips with reality and begin to realize why all of this imaginary stuff looks so foolish (A psychology class might also be useful).
I think it really may help with your anger and possibly ease some of the anguish and doubt about why things sound the way they do. It's never too late.

cheers,

AJ

BTW, I keep telling you my speakers are not Orions, although they certainly share that platform. If I ever get over to the Space Coast, I will be sure to invite you to come hear what a real stereo sounds like, with distortion intentionally removed from every facet of the system, from the drivers back to the source, with nary a magicians prop like brass feet or deity wires, etc.

The threshold for disproving something is higher than the threshold for saying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of bullshit - Softky

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.