Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

LYING RBG

Realtime BS Generator,

You are a LIAR! You ask, Where are the witnesses to TubeNut's hearing ability claims? Where is even one witness?

You know the answer because I've told you. In fact I've answered this question more than once:

1) My friends in Conn witnessed my "hearing abilities"
2) People in CFAS (Central Florida Audio Society witnessed my "hearing abilities" as well!

You know this RBG, but just won't accept it. It's not "GOOD ENOUGH" for you. That's precisely why I have offered to PROVIDE PROOF PERSONALLY for you. I thought maybe seeing is believing, but I doubt that would even convince you. You don't want the truth, you want to be right (even if you aren't)

Now being the Realtime BS Generator you LIE again! You claim "A single-blind A-B interconnect or AC cord comparison could be done in one hour, with one helper, at no cost. The results could be reported here with five minutes of typing -- maybe ten minutes for TubeNut."

I've done it and passed here it is in print for RBG to see, if he ever claims again I haven't answered this question it will be yet another LIE!

Now as far as these comments are concerned:

A) Offering up your home for a demonstration is proof of nothing. (It's proof, Realtime BS Generator, you haven't got the guts to learn the truth.)

B) Proof requires completed testing with positive results. (Been there, done that, even have a T-Shirt that says so!)

C) Not a future test. (A future would teach you the truth and hopefully stop all your LIES! Like I said, you are a LIAR!)

4) A completed test. (See 1 & 2 above)

5) Even then there would be a small probability of lucky guessing. (Typical Offical Lunatic Fringe Objectivist trump card! If there is a real differnece heard it's because 1) they guessed, 2) the wire's faulty or 3) the component's faulty. ANYTHING but the possibility that LYING RBG is wrong! At least now we know for sure you are a LIAR!

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.