Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Don't Worry You Are, In Ranting RBG World!

RBG,

Once gain you show your marvelous ability to distort the truth of what Subjectivists really believe into your warped Lunatic Fringe Objectivist opinion of what you want others to think they believe.

For example: RBG states, It is the golden ear wackos who claim all components sound different. Yet I don't know one Subjectivist who claims ALL components sound different. Subjectivists claim components sound different and the ONLY way to tell how and to what degree they sound different requires listening to them!

That's a lot different then declaring ALL components sound different! Now RBG I've told you that a few times now, so if you are going to continue LYING and claiming Subjectivists say and believe things they don't, I'll be adding you to my "canned response" answer reserved for the very, very few liars here on A.A. If you don't agree, don't agree. But stick to the facts as they are, not as you want them to be.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.