Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Truth Spoken By Any Man Is Still The Truth

RBG,

Your posts are getting to be the stuff of fairy tales! You are definitely the king of the Objectivist Lunatic Fringe.

You make highly negative opinionated statements such as, unproven claims of having extraordinary hearing ability are easy to make but not so easy to prove, as if they are facts! The reality is only YOU, RBG are making the claim that Subjectivists have extraordinary hearing abilities, not us!

I don't know any Subjectivist who claims they have extraordinary hearing abilities. What I and the Subjectivists I know actually claim is we have developed through training & experience well-trained ears. Doing that has allowed us to know what to make of what we hear, & how to interpret it. That's a a BIG difference, than claiming we have extraordinary hearing abilities, as you intentionally, misleadingly & falsely state we believe.

Even your audio idol Peter Aczel admits "The Golden Ears want you to believe that their hearing is so keen, so exquisite, that they can hear tiny nuances of reproduced sound too elusive for the rest of us. Absolutely not true. ANYONE (emphasis added) without actual hearing impairment can hear what they hear, but only those with training and experience know what to make of it, (and) how to interpret it."

Now your statement: Claiming I CAN prove my own claims any time I want to, as I often do, is not a logical defense of those claims. Why not? Because you say so? I'm stating a fact. A fact that IMHO is a lot more logical, in the light of your fellow Objectivist Peter Aczel admitting ANYONE without actual hearing impairment can hear what I hear! The reality is it's YOU who appears foolish for denying I can hear what I say. If you only took the required time with training and experience to know what to make of it (it = the differences heard)& how to interpret it, you'd admit to hearing them like I do & Peter Aczel says ANYONE can.

The problem is unfortunately you & many of your fellow Lunatic Fringe Objectivists here on A.A. are so biased (remember how biases influnce us?) against believing there are differences to be heard you cannot, have not & will not take the time to develope through training & experience, well-trained ears. That alone automatically prevents you from having the training and experience know what to make of the differences heard & how to interpret them! Sadly because you haven't trained your ears you don't hear what you could if you did. Now because you don't hear it, you insist it isn't there to be heard! You are definitely on the Objectivist Lunatic Fringe RBG, not even Peter Aczel agrees with what you are claiming here!

As far as where are any witnesses who have ALREADY seen me prove my what I, Peter Aczel & every Subjectivist I know calls well-trained ears, yet YOU mistakenly call "extraordinary hearing ability" claims? Ask anyone in the Central Florida Audio Society, please be my guest or come and see for yourself.

Finally RBG you end this highly misleading rant with this statement: Are they afraid to speak up fearing that Objectivists will send hit men to silence them? How can anyone respond to your intelligently to your highly negativly-opinionated & misleading statement that I or any other Subjectivist has "extraordinary hearing ability" when the reality is:

1)It's something you madeup and no Subjectivist claims?
2)Your audio idol Peter Aczel admits it's NOT true?
3)You won't accept the word of fellow members of CFAS?

No matter what I say or do you'll find an excuse why it doesn't prove anything. So I ask what are you afraid of, why not allow me to prove to you personally what I say and even Peter Aczel believes is true?

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.